TALKSHOP


WISHLIST


HERMES BIRKIN
FRILLED GLADIATORS
WHITE SKINNIES
CHUNKY HEELS
BALMAIN JACKET
BOYFRIEND BLAZER
CHAINED BAG
CHRISTIAN LABOUTIN SHOES
CHANEL 2.55 BAG
BLACKBERRY BOLD
STEVE MADDEN STUDDED G'S
OVERDYED SKINNIES
DSLR CAMERA
LOOK-AT-ME RINGS
ANKLE BOOTS


MERCI
Images taken from foto decadent.
Textures & brushes used from gender and JC.
Layout concept and coding by bias-ED.

mini haul avec Farah ;
Friday, July 24, 2009 // 5:03 PM
I did the smartest thing ever, in order to curb my huge spending problem, i forced myself to shop with only a hundred ringgit. :P Farah and I went shopping at Jalan Telawi today. and i only brought 100 ringgit in order to not overspend. :)

GENIUS NO?

so here's basically what we got.
note: i couldn't find the exact pictures on the internet. so work with me here

IMAGINE. :)

+

=

A dark blue cropped top. :)

I saw it at one of the shops and i LOVED it. although its cropped, so I'd probably have to wear some sort of tank top under it, i totally LOVE IT and the colour.

I'm thinking of wearing it with a black tank top, white skinny jeans, silver gladiators and maybe my Anya I'm Not A Plastic Bag bag.

What Farah bought:

She bought this royal blue shift dress with zip detail in the front. WHICH I LOVE. but it looks better on taller COUGH COUGH people. :) hahaha

thats why i stick to little mini dresses. they make me look taller.

i swore myself off dresses for a while, cause i have so many that i either havent worn, or i've only worn once. ergh.

and i need more tops. :P haha and shoes and bags.

kay. thanks.x


note: expect another haul soon. IM GOING SHOPPING THIS WEEKEND.

WANNA HEAR MY KICK ASS POEM ABOUT FASHION?



Jason Wu,

how I adore you..

Jimmy Choo,

I love you too.

x


himynameis
ATHIRA
I'm strong willed, enthusiastic, avant garde, humourous, insane, cynical, sarcastic, witty and confident.
I don't care what people think about me, I only care what they think about my clothes.&hearts

Models & Men
  • therealme
  • farah
  • tash
  • jade
  • ammie
  • sam
  • nisha
  • chin loong
  • jude
  • chin san
  • ron
  • Vintages
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    September 2010