TALKSHOP


WISHLIST


HERMES BIRKIN
FRILLED GLADIATORS
WHITE SKINNIES
CHUNKY HEELS
BALMAIN JACKET
BOYFRIEND BLAZER
CHAINED BAG
CHRISTIAN LABOUTIN SHOES
CHANEL 2.55 BAG
BLACKBERRY BOLD
STEVE MADDEN STUDDED G'S
OVERDYED SKINNIES
DSLR CAMERA
LOOK-AT-ME RINGS
ANKLE BOOTS


MERCI
Images taken from foto decadent.
Textures & brushes used from gender and JC.
Layout concept and coding by bias-ED.

curiosity killed the cat ;
Tuesday, July 28, 2009 // 10:42 PM
Many people have been asking me about my clothes as to where I've purchased them or what brand they are. So this is pretty much a one time thing, where I'll list out where I buy all my clothes These pictures will be listed out chronologically. Tash's Sweet 16th Bash. The Curve.



The Jersey Sequined dress, Forever 21. The sequined sweater, Topshop. Opaque black tights, Topshop. Black patent pumps, Debenhams, London. Red Rose hairtie, vintage.Black patent sling bag, Vintage Ferragamo. Gold Earrings, Givency.Flower Ring, Forever 21,

note: Make up - liquid eyeliner, pencil eyeliner, carbon eyeshadow, charcoal eyeshadow.

The Goh's Open House
The Goh's Residence.






White bubble minidress, Forever 21. Black opaque tights, Topshop. Navy Blue and gold sweater, H&M, Vancouver. Patent Sling bag , Ferragamo. Black patent pumps ( not shown) , Debenhams, London.

Note: In the third picture, the patent black Ferragamo sling is shown. Sara's bangin' dress is from Juicy Couture.

note: Make up - liquid eyeliner.

Alvin's Birthday Party
The Soo Residence




Plain White tee, Zara. Navy Blue and Gold Sweater, H&M, Vancouver. Royal Blue Skinny Jeans, Singapore. Quilted Patent Heels ( not shown), Chanel. Beige Leather Sling Bag ( not shown), H&M, Vancouver. Gold and Pearl ring, Diva. Turqoise Toy Ring, Vintage.

note: Make up - Navy blue Eyeliner.



Farah's Birthday Party
Delicious, Gardens



Bright pink silk top with zipper detail ,Forever 21. Black skinny jeans, Miss Selfridge. Black patent flats, Zara. Leather beige sling,(not shown), H&M, Vancouver. Turqoise Toy Ring, Vintage.

note: I think I was wearing another ring, I just don't remember.

note: make up - gold eyeliner.


thanks. x


himynameis
ATHIRA
I'm strong willed, enthusiastic, avant garde, humourous, insane, cynical, sarcastic, witty and confident.
I don't care what people think about me, I only care what they think about my clothes.&hearts

Models & Men
  • therealme
  • farah
  • tash
  • jade
  • ammie
  • sam
  • nisha
  • chin loong
  • jude
  • chin san
  • ron
  • Vintages
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    September 2010