TALKSHOP


WISHLIST


HERMES BIRKIN
FRILLED GLADIATORS
WHITE SKINNIES
CHUNKY HEELS
BALMAIN JACKET
BOYFRIEND BLAZER
CHAINED BAG
CHRISTIAN LABOUTIN SHOES
CHANEL 2.55 BAG
BLACKBERRY BOLD
STEVE MADDEN STUDDED G'S
OVERDYED SKINNIES
DSLR CAMERA
LOOK-AT-ME RINGS
ANKLE BOOTS


MERCI
Images taken from foto decadent.
Textures & brushes used from gender and JC.
Layout concept and coding by bias-ED.

sorry puan azura ;
Saturday, April 4, 2009 // 6:38 PM
I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR A REALLY REALLY LONG TIME.

and i wish to apologise for doing so. Last month, in the midst of my mid-sem exams, i went to canada. I'm sure you know Puan Azura. and i FINALLY FOUND A GOOD WAY OF WEARING A FANNY PACK! oh my god. i know right?

though this will only work when you're wearing a ski jacket that supplies no shape to your body whatsoever and if you're going skiing in which case, a handbag will not suffice, and you don't want to carry a backpack.

so what i saw at least 3 women do, is that they would wear their shapeless ski jackets,so what this woman did, was that she wore the fanny pack, backwards, so the bit that you use to clip at your back is now at the front LIKE A BELT! adding a clinched waist and therefore adding shape to your body. its genius!

PLUS, i think this Gucci Fanny Pack is gorgeous. hahahhaa. i never thought i'd ever say those words.

i didn't buy much in canada this time around, as i hardly had any time to go around in Vancouver. i bought a very Blair Waldorf looking sweater. its dark blue with black trimmings and gold buttons from H&M. very posh if i do say so myself. I also bought myself an Edward Cullen t-shirt just cause i thought it would be funny. and i bought myself a beige sling bag from Chanel.


It's been so hot lately. and i would know because of Games Carnival and MSSKL, im at least 200 shades darker than i was before. so my next post will be all about sundresses. it'll be mostly photos but i'll make up for all the photos with a super long update on Games Carnival afterwards.

xoxo.


himynameis
ATHIRA
I'm strong willed, enthusiastic, avant garde, humourous, insane, cynical, sarcastic, witty and confident.
I don't care what people think about me, I only care what they think about my clothes.&hearts

Models & Men
  • therealme
  • farah
  • tash
  • jade
  • ammie
  • sam
  • nisha
  • chin loong
  • jude
  • chin san
  • ron
  • Vintages
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    September 2010