TALKSHOP


WISHLIST


HERMES BIRKIN
FRILLED GLADIATORS
WHITE SKINNIES
CHUNKY HEELS
BALMAIN JACKET
BOYFRIEND BLAZER
CHAINED BAG
CHRISTIAN LABOUTIN SHOES
CHANEL 2.55 BAG
BLACKBERRY BOLD
STEVE MADDEN STUDDED G'S
OVERDYED SKINNIES
DSLR CAMERA
LOOK-AT-ME RINGS
ANKLE BOOTS


MERCI
Images taken from foto decadent.
Textures & brushes used from gender and JC.
Layout concept and coding by bias-ED.

SWIMMING GALA 09!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 // 6:48 PM
Swimming Gala was a pretty evenful day for me. Despite the fact that i had to wake up in the wee hours of the morning, around 6 or so. i still remained excited and optimistic throughout the day. I was a little upset as i was supposed to sleep at Farah's house the night before. But because of minor changes, i ended up sleeping at my own house anyway. So, i woke up groggily at 6 in the morning and put on my necessary clothes for swimming gala. but of course, i came in somewhat nice clothes. haha. pft. however, jeans weren't allowed and neither were skirts that totally ruined the two best outfit ideas i had for the day.

I was thinking of wearing my Helang shirt with a:
knee length black skirt

OR

black skinny jeans

but it turns out that neither skirts not jeans were allowed. so instead i had to opt for something that resembled a skirt. i ended up wearing one of those flowy dance knee length pants
imagine this, but in black and ending around the knees.

so yes, i was kindda disapointed by the strict clothing rules. i guess they did not want anyone looking obscene or too unofficial at the swimming gala. but still? knee length skirts? whatever you say then.

i also wore my outfit with


my vintage black patent and gold ferragamo sling.

and my favourite black patent buckled mary jane flats.
note: these aren't my actual shoes but i could not find one that resembled mine.

i also wore them with bright yellow round huge earrings and black sunglasses.

GO HELANG!

so i basically spent the rest of the day, eating. The candy floss was SO good. and i cheered crazily for my house alongside with Natalie, our lady captain, as well as my fellow eagles. :P

i also got to meet my best friends, Annatasha "Tash" Saifol and Jade "Jadey" Lim whom i haven't seen in a really long time. well i may be exaggerating. haha. but with best friends, a day feels like a month, and a week is way too long to handle.
wow this has been a really long post and i'm starting to get tired. haha. i had just come back from my handball training and it went exceptionally well today. although a certain person in Form 3, not saying names, decided to charge at my at full speed and ram me down. instead she ended up on the floor and i was still standing for some odd reason. however, im pretty sure my hand took the impact, as my finger as well as my nail is starting to turn purplish.

Puan Azura, appreciate this blogpost as the length of the post was not affected by my injured finger. infact, i might just post another one later, to complete the 3-a-week rule to blogging. i feel like doing a survey. (:

see you in a bit. x


himynameis
ATHIRA
I'm strong willed, enthusiastic, avant garde, humourous, insane, cynical, sarcastic, witty and confident.
I don't care what people think about me, I only care what they think about my clothes.&hearts

Models & Men
  • therealme
  • farah
  • tash
  • jade
  • ammie
  • sam
  • nisha
  • chin loong
  • jude
  • chin san
  • ron
  • Vintages
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    September 2010