TALKSHOP


WISHLIST


HERMES BIRKIN
FRILLED GLADIATORS
WHITE SKINNIES
CHUNKY HEELS
BALMAIN JACKET
BOYFRIEND BLAZER
CHAINED BAG
CHRISTIAN LABOUTIN SHOES
CHANEL 2.55 BAG
BLACKBERRY BOLD
STEVE MADDEN STUDDED G'S
OVERDYED SKINNIES
DSLR CAMERA
LOOK-AT-ME RINGS
ANKLE BOOTS


MERCI
Images taken from foto decadent.
Textures & brushes used from gender and JC.
Layout concept and coding by bias-ED.

25 Completely Random Facts About Me ;
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 // 7:33 PM
1. My name is Athira Fatima binti Mohamad Abdul Halim

2. no one really remembers my full name, or gets past 'Athira'.

3. My only nickname is Jelly.

4. I love white chocolate. though i refrain from eating chocolate nowdays.

5. I have a huge bag, shoe, clothes obsession.

6. Apparently, i look best in black.

7. I prefer to use men's perfume such as Lacoste's Essential and Armani's Attitude.

8. I do own women's perfume from Victoria's Secret and Anna Sui

9. For a short person, i hardly wear heels.

10. Originally curly hair.

11. I'm as blind as a bat.

12. I stand at a staggering 5'0.

13. I love florescent colours.

14. I love my Cincau's and FATJAS's.

15. for number 15, i would like to tell you that i am taking 15 subjects for SPM

16. I've been learning French for the past 7 years of my life.

17. I also understand Italian and German when spoken slowly.

18. I love liquid eyeliner.

19. I have a huuuugeee leopard print pencil box with bright pink lining.

20. I am very into the whole band tee, skinny jeans with 2000 dollared bag look.

21. I am Malay, Siamese.

22. I practically can live off sushi

23. I think my best facial feature is my lips

24. I think the worst facial feature are my eyes and my lack of cheekbones, and basically everything else.

25. I've never been happier. :D


himynameis
ATHIRA
I'm strong willed, enthusiastic, avant garde, humourous, insane, cynical, sarcastic, witty and confident.
I don't care what people think about me, I only care what they think about my clothes.&hearts

Models & Men
  • therealme
  • farah
  • tash
  • jade
  • ammie
  • sam
  • nisha
  • chin loong
  • jude
  • chin san
  • ron
  • Vintages
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    September 2010