TALKSHOP


WISHLIST


HERMES BIRKIN
FRILLED GLADIATORS
WHITE SKINNIES
CHUNKY HEELS
BALMAIN JACKET
BOYFRIEND BLAZER
CHAINED BAG
CHRISTIAN LABOUTIN SHOES
CHANEL 2.55 BAG
BLACKBERRY BOLD
STEVE MADDEN STUDDED G'S
OVERDYED SKINNIES
DSLR CAMERA
LOOK-AT-ME RINGS
ANKLE BOOTS


MERCI
Images taken from foto decadent.
Textures & brushes used from gender and JC.
Layout concept and coding by bias-ED.

i thought i lost my phone ;
Friday, January 16, 2009 // 12:09 AM
So today, right after my cheerleading tryouts, i had to rush to tuition along with many fellow classmates of mine. A few of us were forced to be stuffed in Mei Jing's car and thank god the air conditioner was on as a "few people" had not taken their bath after a fierce game of football. haha.
fortunately, i sat next to farah, and later on sat next to Audrey ong in the car. while i was in the car, i thought back about where i had put my phone. i remember taking it out of my Liverpool bag and placing it on the bench in the toilet and yet the phone was no where in my hands. thats when i started to panic. i seriously thought i had lost my phone. during that time of chaos, i suddenly thought of what phone i would want to get if i really did lose my phone. and thats when it hit me.



at that precise moment, i really really wanted the LG, PRADA phone.
it has a really cool touch screen, it has those slide into keyboard panels and i totally love PRADA!
honestly i don't care what this phone does, i just want it. And i hear its pretty decently priced :D

to me, this phone is a MUST-BUY. to all those fashion crazy people out there. Blackberries are for work! Iphones are all talk and no..well. nothing actually.


feel free to cbox me the pros and cons to this phone. and does anyone know if it stores music, and if it accepts wifi?

oh and in the end, i didn't lose my phone.

"click, click, click, click flash, flash"
-Ciara




himynameis
ATHIRA
I'm strong willed, enthusiastic, avant garde, humourous, insane, cynical, sarcastic, witty and confident.
I don't care what people think about me, I only care what they think about my clothes.&hearts

Models & Men
  • therealme
  • farah
  • tash
  • jade
  • ammie
  • sam
  • nisha
  • chin loong
  • jude
  • chin san
  • ron
  • Vintages
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    September 2010