TALKSHOP


WISHLIST


HERMES BIRKIN
FRILLED GLADIATORS
WHITE SKINNIES
CHUNKY HEELS
BALMAIN JACKET
BOYFRIEND BLAZER
CHAINED BAG
CHRISTIAN LABOUTIN SHOES
CHANEL 2.55 BAG
BLACKBERRY BOLD
STEVE MADDEN STUDDED G'S
OVERDYED SKINNIES
DSLR CAMERA
LOOK-AT-ME RINGS
ANKLE BOOTS


MERCI
Images taken from foto decadent.
Textures & brushes used from gender and JC.
Layout concept and coding by bias-ED.

first post ;
Sunday, January 11, 2009 // 12:52 PM
To everyone reading this right now, this happens to be my second blog. This blog happens to be part of my academic school work. So you may realize a change in the way i blog as my english in the posts will have to be correct, suitable for all ages, and of course proper. 

First of all, i will not be talking about my personal life as my English teacher Puan Azura said that i can talk about whatever i like in this blog. So, i will be talking about Fashion. Ever since i was a little girl, i wanted to be a fashion designer but because of a lecture from my dad and years of discourage, i will now be planning to have a degree in Law. but after the law degree, i may go back to my roots since i have had a back up plan incase things in the fashion world does not work out for me. 

I will not only talk about what to wear, but also what NOT to wear, common mistakes, to-buys, already-bought and etc. 

hi Puan Azura. :D 


himynameis
ATHIRA
I'm strong willed, enthusiastic, avant garde, humourous, insane, cynical, sarcastic, witty and confident.
I don't care what people think about me, I only care what they think about my clothes.&hearts

Models & Men
  • therealme
  • farah
  • tash
  • jade
  • ammie
  • sam
  • nisha
  • chin loong
  • jude
  • chin san
  • ron
  • Vintages
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    September 2010